If you think any recipe with more than 5 steps is too complicated, well, high five love! Same here! This is a low carb soup. Yes its keto friendly and super easy to do.
- 3 strips bacon
- 3 pieces red bell pepper (minced)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 250 ml – 350 all purpose cream (You can adjust to your liking)
- cayenne pepper
- 1/4 medium head cabbage
- Pork broth cubes
- 3 cups water
Here’s how to do it:
- Cut bacon in small pieces, place on pot until bacon turns into crispy brown and add bell pepper and sprinkle with onion powder.
- Mix pork broth cubes in a 3 cups of warm water and add into the pot. Then add the thinly sliced cabbage.
- When the pot boils, turn off the fire,and add the all purpose cream. Add cayenne pepper and salt to taste. The end!
Hope you like it!