Bread causes bloating. What if i tell you, you can still have flat unbloated stomach even when you eat bread? Yup! Introducing, the Bikini Friendly Bread! hahahha! Weird intro. But anyways, it is low carb, zero drop of sugar, high in good fats and super rich in fiber kind of bread. Plus its got protein!
Okay. Enough said. Here is the recipe.
- 2 cups flaxseed ground
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Turn oven on and set to 350F. Use a 13×9 baking pan and line it with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine ALL dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Make sure you mix them very well.
- Combined the other ingredients (eggs, oil, water) in a blender and pulse for 30 seconds. Find the foamy consistency.
- Pour foamy liquid mixture into the bowl of flaxseed mix. Use a spatula to stir. It will be fluffy. Let is sit for 3 – 5 minutes. Then pour unto baking pan and place inside oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Once done, lift the bread and peel the parchment paper. Let bread cool for an hour!
- Cut into 6 pieces.
- 3 days storage life in the fridge. 3 months storage life in freezer.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving
- Calories: 268
- Calories from fat: 17 grams
- Sodium: 227 mg
- Net Carbs: 2 grams
- Protein: 5.9 grams
NOTE: I got this from the internet and made some revisions.
Have you tried making low carb bread? What did you use? Feel free to comment your recipe down below.