Well, 3 if you count salt. 😉
- Half Cup Whey Protein Powder
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate Egg whites from eggs yolks.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric hand mixer for about 5-6 minutes. You should see the egg whites foaming and starting to get get sort of stiff.
- Fold in the egg yolks. And then fold in the whey protein powder. And sprinkle with salt.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 mins at 180 ° C. I use electric oven no need to preheat ☺
See, told yah its super easy. 💪
Nutrifacts for the Entire Thing!!!
- Fats : 31.5 grams
- Carbs : 8.2 grams
- Protein: 85.7 grams
- CALORIES: 669 kcal for the whole batch!!!
Depending on the size of baking tin you’re using, you can slice this into 10-16 pieces. And just divide the nutrition data above to get the Nutrition Facts per piece.