- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp mct oil
- 30 grams whey protein (vanilla flavor)
- Egg whites from 5 large eggs
- optional: protein spice to sprinkle on top
- With an electric hand mixer in a high speed setting, beat the egg whites for 6 minutes.
- Fold in the almond flour, oil, and they whey protein powder
- Coat your baking tin with generous amount of butter and pour the mixture. You can sprinkle on top with protein spice but thie is optional.
- Cook in oven at 250 degrees celcius for 10 minutes
- Let it cool and serve. The end!
Nutri Facts for the entire bread:
- Net carbs: 3.2 g
- Protein: 49.4 g
- Fat: 2.7 g
- Total Calories: 253 cals only!
I make this on a weekends so i can sort of have the feel of eating bread. And i enjoy it with a cup of chocolate.
Give this try and let me know by tagging me on instagram @joanniemaryc