When it comes to everything, i like it simple. From clothing to workout programs to food. And for today’s post, i am proud to share to you my Coconut Protein Pancakes with only 4 ingredients.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 30 grams protein powder of your choice
- 3 large eggs extract the egg whites. We are only gonna use the egg whites
- 29 grams coconut oil. But i use mct oil.
- With an electric hand mixer beat the egg white for 5 minutes. After which gently fold-in coconut using a spatula or any flat big spoon like object.
- In a separate dry bowl, mix the coconut flour and protein powder thoroughly then foldin to the egg white and coconut oil bowl.
- Let is sit for 5 minutes.
- With a non stick pan cook your pancakes in medium heat.
- Make 6 servings and enjoy!
Note: This creates a thick batter so do not be afraid to spread the batter once its on the pan. You can also add no more than 1/4 cup of water or milk if you want a thin consistency batter.
This recipe makes approximately 6 servings.
Nutri Facts per serving:
- Net carbs: 1.25 grams
- Protein: 9.5 grams
- Fat: 5.95 grams
- Calories: 100
Sprinkle Blue Berries which is totally optional but it does make it look super delish.